Rhinoplasty in Lubbock
The shape and profile of your nose is an important component of your facial aesthetic. Because it’s a central focus, however, any bumps on the bridge of your nose, or too-wide nostrils have an impact on your appearance, as well as how you feel about how you look. If you have been considering reshaping your nose, the cosmetic plastic surgery office of Dr. Eric Minns can help with nose surgery in Lubbock, TX.
What Does Nose Surgery Do?
Rhinoplasty, more casually referred to as a “nose job”, is a procedure to trim and shape the cartilage and bones in your nose. This treatment creates an appealing shape that does not detract from the overall appearance of your face. However, affecting a change in the shape of your nose does not have to be major in order to make a difference – even a small adjustment is a positive alteration for your appearance and your confidence.
A nose job can address any of the following issues:
• Width – The nostrils, bridge, and even the tip of your nose can be too-wide in some places. If your nose sits too wide for your face, Dr. Minns reshapes nostrils and bridge in order to make your nose match the shape of your face.
• Bumps or crookedness – Some patients may notice that the bridge of their nose does not slope down smoothly into the tip; rather the visual line of the bridge of your nose may be altered by bumps. In order to give the bridge of your nose a more flattering profile, Dr. Minns trims down this area to be streamlined and smooth.
• Drooping and up-turning – These issues mainly affect the tip of the nose for most patients. If the end of your nose is turned upwards, appears too wide, or is even droopy – it can be altered into a more appealing shape.
Getting Rhinoplasty in Lubbock, TX
Nose surgery often proves to offer significant, positive benefit to those who are concerned about facial aesthetic. A nose job involves:
• Small stiches on the inside of the nose that are not visible to others
• Minimal downtime and recovery (about 2-3 weeks)
• No overnight stays in a treatment center
Nose re-shaping surgery at Dr. Minn’s Lubbock, TX cosmetic plastic surgery office can even improve your breathing, if you have previously had issues with a deviated septum or other structural blockages that impair your ability to breathe through your nose. Rhinoplasty is also effective in the event of injury or trauma to the nose, as well as deformities that may be present at birth.
Before designing any treatment plan to help improve the balance of your nose and face, Dr. Minns will welcome you into his office for an initial consultation to establish your goals for care.
Are you ready to finally see a more balanced, appealing aesthetic when you look in the mirror? Dr. Minns’ cosmetic surgery office can help with nose reshaping surgery in Lubbock. For more information about rhinoplasty in Lubbock TX, contact Dr Eric Minns at 806.368.3632 or schedule your appointment online.