Dermal Facial Fillers in Lubbock, TX
Many people are not ready for the commitment of plastic surgery. With dermal fillers, however, patients can achieve a natural, more youthful look without surgery. At the office of Eric Minns, MD, PA, we offer Botox® and other dermal fillers in Lubbock to help our patients look and feel their best in a minimally-invasive way.
Our Facial Filler Options
Dermal fillers can be used to restore facial volume, fill in or smooth out wrinkles, and even reverse signs of aging on hands.
We help you get the results you’re looking for by giving you as many options for treatment as possible. We offer the following injectable fillers:
• Botox® – The most recognizable name in dermal fillers. Results last around 6 months, with your first session lasting only an hour.
• Dysport® – This cosmetic filler is fast-acting and can be more cost-effective. Call our office to learn about treatment options and pricing.
• Juvederm® – Great for areas around the nose and mouth, this injectable filler works on even deep facial wrinkles.
• Radiesse® – Radiesse works to stimulate collagen and add volume to drooping areas of the face. Some patients see results that last up to a year.
• Restylane® – Using an acid that is natural occurring in skin, Restalyne is able to smooth out lines and wrinkles, lasting between 6-9 months.
• Sculptra® – This dermal filler uses polylactic acid to encourage the body to create more collagen for long-lasting results.
• Artefill® – Recently approved to smooth scars caused by acne, Artefill is a collagen-based dermal filler that is most often used for lines around the mouth.
While many of these facial fillers share similarities, their longevity, cost, and onset can vary. For example, most injectable fillers are able to smooth out frown lines, forehead wrinkles, lines between the brow, and crow’s feet. However, some treatments may be additive-free and take effect more quickly, but others react with muscles differently and may last longer. We take each patient on a case-by-case basis and offer the cosmetic filler that will help them achieve their desired goals for treatment.
We Offer Botox in Lubbock, TX
Botox® has earned a reputation for being effective at plumping sagging skin and reducing lines and wrinkles. Dr. Minns offers this popular cosmetic wrinkle filler to help you achieve smoother skin.
Getting Botox® is quick and easy; it is administered into specific facial muscles using a very fine needle, with treatment being completed in less than one hour. Following a Botox® procedure at our Lubbock plastic surgery office, some may experience minor bruising or tenderness at the injection site, which should resolve itself within 48 to 72 hours. Because Botox® can shift within the muscle, it is generally recommended patients not rub the treatment site for at least 12 hours.
Botox® results will typically begin to appear between two to four days post-procedure, and will last anywhere from four to six months. Our patients are very pleased with the outcome of their Botox® treatment and many choose to undergo additional sessions for a long-lasting youthful appearance.
Get More Information about Botox and Other Dermal Fillers
Dr. Minns is able to help you select the right dermal filling for your needs. With our variety of options, we can help you find the wrinkle filler or cosmetic injectable that is right for you. To get your Botox or other dermal filler consultation, contact our office!