Meet Lubbock Plastic Surgeon, Eric Minns, M.D., P.A.
Dr. Eric Minns graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Tulsa with a degree in Petroleum Engineering. After working with Chevron in California and in Houston for a few years, he decided to make a career change and pursue medicine. Dr. Minns attended medical school at Texas Tech University in Lubbock where he recognized and developed his skill and love of the surgical art.
Cosmetic Surgery Care you can Trust
After completing a five year General Surgery residency at Robert Packer Hospital in Sayre, PA, Dr. Minns was invited to complete his Plastic Surgery residency at the prestigious Methodist Hospital in Houston, TX. Dr. Minns received his training under some of the most renowned names in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery at the world’s largest medical center.
Dr. Eric Minns is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He and his wife, Shanon, are excited to be raising their three children in Lubbock, TX, and are honored to be serving such a wonderful community.
• Undergraduate: University of Tulsa, Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering, Magna Cum Laude
• Medical School: Texas Tech School of Medicine at Lubbock, Doctorate of Medicine
• General Surgery: Robert Packer Hospital in Sayre, PA
• Plastic Surgery: The Methodist Hospital in Houston, TX
• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
• Texas Medical Association, Active Member
• American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Active Member
• Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, Candidate for Membership
Schedule a Plastic Surgery Consultation with Dr. Minns
To meet Dr. Minns and learn more how he can help you meet your aesthetic goals, contact our Lubbock, TX plastic surgery office today.